There's a lot to remember when it comes to planning your special day. We want to make sure your Wedding Stationery order is perfect. Here's our check list and tips on what to remember.
- Correct quantity plus 25 extra in case you forgot someone (it's very costly to reorder 25 later)
- Does invitation copy contain the time, place and date of the ceremony?
- Ink color
- Lettering style number
- Colored lining for inner envelopes
- Decorative bows, ribbons, wraps or satin bands
- Return address on invitation envelopes
- KwikSeal Self-Sealing outer envelopes
- Envelope Seals
- Check all spelling
- Reception cards
- Response cards
- Address on response envelopes
- Informals or Thank You Notes
- Return address on informal or Thank You Note envelopes
- Wedding Announcements
- Menu Cards
- Bookmark Favors
- Personalized Favor Ribbons
- Place Cards
- Cake Boxes or Favor Boxes
- Bridal, Reception and Ceremony Accessories
- Re-check all spelling and dates
Couples sometimes struggle to make clear whether children or plus-ones are included in a wedding invite. Proper addressing etiquette should eliminate the mystery.
Outer and Inner Envelopers
With a two-envelope suite, the outside envelope (top) is addressed to the primary guests only, regardless of additional invitees. The second envelope reveals more, either including (above) or not (above, left) children's first names or the phrase "and guest."
If the invitation suite includes just one envelope, all invitees should be specifically mentioned, including children's names or "and guest."